You now have a choice in Crowns, Onlays,
Inlays and veneers!
Porcelain crowns serve a restorative purpose and a cosmetic purpose. If the structure of your natural tooth is compromised enough that it jeopardizes the health of your tooth roots, a porcelain crown can be placed on top of your tooth. This will create elegant teeth as well as protect the function of the bite surface.
CEREC ONE-VISIT RESTORATIONS are a new technological innovation that is available at Dr. Vo’s dental office. CEREC uses “Computer-assisted design and Computer-assisted manufacturing” or “CAD-CAM” Technology to mill a porcelain restoration that precisely fits your tooth, thus eliminating the laboratory step in manufacturing the crown. These CEREC restorations are milled out of pure ceramic in just one appointment while you wait.
- CEREC Restorations are made in one visit, saving you considerable time
- Protects and preserves your natural tooth structure integrity
- There is no need for impressions, temporaries, or second injection thus eliminating patient discomfort
- Restorations are bio-compatible, they have no metal in them,
- Quality, long-lasting, aesthetic and comfortable restorations